Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

You guys need private server

Make all gamemode have a private server and you can use it to play games with ur friend or anyone, for example, you need either to play with 1 or more players to play on a private server so this way you can have practice pvp without having no clue what the heck is ctf
Also .private servers don’t give you ranking points.

So I was practicing pvp, unfortunately you more players to join, c’mon, seriously lol, even roblox has vip servers so why don’t you make a private server where you can play by yourself or with friends.

You just enter a Portal that says private sever and you get item and use it and invite somone from a list or type their name, then they will get a request wether they should accept it or not.

0 Likes

Private Rented Room*

1 Like

No, the private room is free, if you need payment, I’m just done.

@MotherGoose

0 Likes

Mine has a Mario painted wall. However nine year olds are prohibited.

0 Likes

Stop being off topic, second of all your not giving any feedbacks,

@MotherGoose

0 Likes

I wish you could stop tagging me.

Oh… the suggestion is terrible.

0 Likes

Maybe your just jealous, mind your own business @MotherGoose

0 Likes

You’re*

Learn to spell, kid. I gave feedback and now you’ve gone off topic yourself. I will be contacting my lawyer about this.

0 Likes

Please learn not to get off topic, @MotherGoose

0 Likes

@MotherGoose Please do not go off topic, if you have nothing good to say then don’t.

2 Likes

I agree, maybe private servers would be great! Including prison

1 Like

Agree

0 Likes

Because it costs more money. I don’t think you really know just how much it would cost (extra) to make a private server for anyone who wants one. Maybe something that could be for YouTubers (In the future), but other than that it would need a paywall around it due to the maintenance / operating costs.

It would also depend on how active the private servers would be if they are limited to YouTube / Staff. If there is a lack of activity I am sure the private server would be removed instantly because of the amount of resources it would take.

P.S: Lifeboat isn’t Roblox.

2 Likes

Also, Game Developers on Roblox get all their games/servers hosted for free by roblox. We can‘t just create a room like that…

2 Likes

Also no!
You could make shared servers! With the same functions as a normal but fair server that will be on the same machine. It would have a lower cost… It could also make profitability for administrators and player :). We would have to pay to make host. A system like the VIP.

Here is a suggestion of the functions:

• /host - Open the gui for Hosting
    In the gui:
    Create the host - List of available mini-games
    List of host - List of hosts available
    Delete your host - This removes the server and leaves a new place for a player

If no one logs in after 30 minutes, it will be automatically deleted. The host manager will have special permission.

0 Likes

Why? Private rooms are like rooms where you pvp for fun and it costs free, I mean you can just play without other players

0 Likes

Did you not read any of this…?

0 Likes

If you guys really want to play with just your friends… there’s always worlds and Realms. Much more plausible is a more advanced party system but stuff like fully private servers is not going to happen.

2 Likes

If you want a private server just host your own :wink:

0 Likes

Would you have read that too?

0 Likes