Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

You are invited to the wedding between Blizzard and Sprinkled!

Slay queen yass!!

0 Likes

Don’t

1 Like

Nope we’re not calling it off. Good try
And you’re not getting the speech either

0 Likes

Told you

0 Likes

i mean weddings usually take months to prepare so i guess i still have a lot of time :hmmm:

1 Like

you do you…

0 Likes

Okkkkk…

0 Likes

At this point, please do not try to create unnecessary arguments on the forums. If you feel like a user has gone against the rules, please direct it to a Forum Moderator in a DM instead of handling it yourself.

Or if you have any concerns about if a word is prohibited, flag the post so it would catch attention of the Forum Moderators.

As for the word itself, I do not believe we really encourage it. You do not need me to search up the meaning of it. Try not to use words that can relate to graphic content etc.

0 Likes

Talkin about the male dream here, eh?

0 Likes

I DMed penguin about it, there is completely nothing wrong with what BliZZard said. I do want to say thank you, i guess, for clearing what we did a while ago, but it has been settled long before you made your reply.

0 Likes

Alright, thanks for letting me know about that.

0 Likes

Shouldn’t all of the forum moderators be aware of whether something is or isn’t allowed instead of one believing it is while another thinks it’s not?

0 Likes

We don’t have a policy for everything yet… from the thing I’ve seen at least there’s nothing that we can actively punish Blizzard for. Wouldn’t recommend mentioning it though, just the word might be fine but any more and it will be dealt with.

0 Likes

Went to double-check with staff - they say it shouldn’t be allowed. For now just don’t use it, it’ll be cleared up soon hopefully.

0 Likes

bumpity boo

1 Like

Your profile picture scares me

0 Likes

thank u for the compliment

0 Likes

I wish to attend! (Potato)

0 Likes

This one has never happened

0 Likes

Hopefully we have everything set up for the grand event