Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

What happens when a user is locked or banned?

Please include some basic information so we may help assist you in the correct manner.

How do you search up someone like on the Lifeboat leaderboards if they are locked or banned? Is it that their account would be deleted if they were punished and you can’t search them up, or Idk?

0 Likes

Hey,

Not too sure, since the account isn’t deleted, I’d presume especially for temp bans that the account would still be searchable on the leaderboards if it was there before. I’ll ask though.

0 Likes

Hey penguin, I was wondering, so I got locked on one of my accounts due to spmmaing but I was looking at some peoples posts about locks and bans and all of them had a time of how long they would be banned when I try to join life boat it says my account has been banned, but it never says for how long does this mean it’s a permanent ban? I’ve never been banned before and I’m not sure what to do can you help?

0 Likes

Hello, @Wildguzman123!

If your account has been locked/banned, please appeal here: https://lbsg.net/locks-and-bans/. Also, please do not reply to support topics that are not your own. Questions? Feel free to message me.

1 Like

closed #5
0 Likes