Home Play Support Products Blog

We need this command in Survival Mode!

I really want Lifeboat to add this command to Survival Mode.

We need a command called /tpacancel because when I join Survival Mode I always tpa to someone but sometimes players don’t accept the tpa request but after 30-20 minutes later they accept the tpa and push me into lava or trap me in a box and kill me. So if there was /tpacancel it would really help.

You could just simply ignore it

Ignore? How?

Don’t respond

Just do /transfer sm(number here) and that will cancel the tp. I’ve run I. To the same issue when I have accidentally tped the wrong person.

Thanks for teaching me new ways to troll players.

When I send a tpa request to the wrong player, I go to settings and block tpa ASAP.

It only cancels it if the person accepts the tp while you’re gone

To be honest, this is actually a good idea, especially if you don’t want to transfer to another server for some reason.

we already have the /tpdeny command ingame the problem is people like to send tpa spam which is something that can’t be moderated that easily. I would like to see a suggestion to deal with that if possible.

I like this idea. Sometimes I do this and I get teleported and killed. This would be very handy.

Good suggestion, just to note survival community is very troll hehe

This would be a handy command to have, we will implement it soon.

That’s too much work. /tpacancel is way fast. Transferring to each server always will take time.

@dishrex Wow! You are probably my favorite developer right now.

Perhaps add a time limit to teleport to someone, like 3-5 minutes.