Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

We have problem

On minecraft in-game, people are spamming like crazy, you guys havent fixed this problem in awhile, you guys need a plugin where you have 3 seconds slowmode so this way its not like your spamming crazy like this.

Please. You cant deny this

0 Likes

Also @llbino sorry to say but im trying to make this server suggestion

0 Likes

We have been speaking about this in the moderation team. We are thinking of possibly adding a command that will allow moderators to slow the chat, similar to the way Discord does so. This would mean players would be unable to spam, and moderators would be able to toggle the feature on / off when they feel the need to do so.

0 Likes

As much as this may sound good, the Lifeboat chat is already in need of fixing, I don’t think adding in more things for chat will help that issue and may make it more broken than it is now.

0 Likes

Yes this issue will fox

0 Likes

This is just my opinion, but I think it is much better to use the 3 seconds add-on in the chat to avoid spam, because if there is no moderator in the lobby where you are, spam will continue, and if you use / report it will take time to do something with the spammer and sometimes they take too much time or they just do not address that problem with the spammer

0 Likes

@kaleb418 @dishrex

Think Microsoft would permit something like this?

0 Likes

We are not allowed to use our own chat filter.

1 Like