Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

The man is in

Hello I am some plump kid known as Butch, my only hobby is to eat birds and make the money off them.
Yes. I text messages horizontally so please respect me.

1 Like

Welcome buddy, I’m you’re buddy villager! You will totally love this forum, message me if you have any question! :creepersolution:

0 Likes

I know who this is…

2 Likes

Hey Omega welcome back

0 Likes

Sup Omega

0 Likes

what on earth is he trying to do?

0 Likes

Welcome to the forums

0 Likes

Welcome Aboard :lifeboat:

0 Likes

Aye, Meg.

0 Likes

I love the fact that you spell “you’re” wrong and write “your.”
And this time you wrote “your” wrong as “you’re.”
Lmao

0 Likes

Who is this, “Omega”?

0 Likes

You, ya weird creature.

0 Likes

You’re Omega. lol!

0 Likes

Insolent people! I am not Omega.

0 Likes

Yo what’s poppin’! Make sure to DM me if you have anything to say! You may know that I do bump (post on topics that are 30+ days old) and that is not allowed. I did also post sonething that was off-topic and replied on a support topic! :man_facepalming: Anyways, please note the Guidelines may or may not load (It doesn’t for me) so maybe you should try the FAQ so you can see the rules if it does not help. I apologise but the FAQ doesn’t give you the guidelines badge. Speaking of badges, there are various badges available as well. Hope to see your topics! :smile: :creepersolution:

PS: I am VEEERRRYYY annoying and usually post Mudkip (My fave Pokémon) related stuff. Be sure to look at The trust system thank you!

0 Likes

Only Omega denies stuff using that tone

0 Likes

honestly tho what are u actually trying to do because it wont work

0 Likes

I am not omega! I am not Omega! The old man is!

0 Likes

There are so many that I can’t keep up anymore, which one was sparkles again?

0 Likes

u joined after him and u havent even talked with the old man so how on earth would u even know him smh

0 Likes