Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

Test Recording: Minecraft Java Edition

Hey everyone!

Summer break has officially started in the Philippines! I can now officially do the things the I cannot do during school months. Okay, going back to the topic.

Recently, I discovered lowspecgamer’s video on Integrated Graphics Survival Guide

One part of the video is about installing a custom driver for Intel HD Graphics users, so I installed the file in my computer with caution and started experimenting with the settings to manipulate in order to achieve a 60 FPS gameplay…

The following setting is what I did:

Display: 1024 x 768, 60p, Maintain Display Scaling
3D: Performance option, Optimize Application: On
In-Game: View Bobbing: Off, View Distance: 8 Chunks, Smooth Lighting: Max, Clouds: Off, Max Framerate: 60, mipmapping: 1

It ranged 30-61 FPS and it was all fine, except that screen jitter is present.

While thinking of things to do, I thought of recording the game at least 30 FPS, and so I did. The game is 30 FPS locked with jittering still present, resolution is potato, but over all, the FPS was a solid A.

If you want to see the result, here is the video:

Here is a plain Minecraft Test Recording for a much better result:

That’s all I can share for now fellow Lifeboaters!

3 Likes

Tornado mod on mcpe

Ugh, Summer Vacation starts at August for us. And it was snowing today, so no summer for us to joy.

2 Likes

You almost have all the same mods I have! Lol.

1 Like

Sad for you.

0 Likes

Actually, Philippines has no summer at all.

• Philippines is located near the equator, so we don’t have 4 seasons (no Summer, Winter, Spring and Fall.) We have never experienced snow raining, only ice storms during mid-summer because of few scientific reasons.
0 Likes

I normally get 20fps as standard.

I am only just noticing this goes even further (Render distance: 32 chunks)

1 Like