Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

Survival Mode ~ Ranking Points

:bomb: Bring Back Ranking Points For Survival Mode!! :bomb:
——————————————————————–
I want to be able to gain ranking points when I play on survival mode!!

3 Likes

Unfortunately people were abusing the ranking point system on sm, so I highly boubt they will bring it back. Also survival mode shouldn’t be just about killing.

2 Likes

No they cannot abuse,

Just make only mobs give you ranking points, im telling u no one will abuse this.

@CrimsonDream89

2 Likes

That is a good idea. :blush:

1 Like

Yesssss!!!
I actually agree with this!!!

Create a suggestion and give details on this!!!

1 Like

eggs-actly

0 Likes

We are adding ranking points back to SM but we are coming up with ways to get them without killing other players… killing mobs will be one of them

5 Likes

Oh good… because I kill a lot of players AND Mobs :joy:
I kill probably Luke 50-75 mobs each time I get play so that would work great!!

0 Likes

Any feedback on “Bounty Hunter topics”!?
If it isn’t coming back, could lifeboat atleast add like a open world pvp. Battle royals is kinda lame for me. Lots of players like to pvp in a open world, bounty was the perfect game mode for that, I understand why it was removed. Can’t their be any effect into trying to bring it back and fix those nasty bugs. If it had to come back our server population with grow a bit, well not bring us back to first position but maybe help the server become a little better, other gamemode suggestions, maybe if it’s possible try to add plots again on survival mode, that with increase the player count by a lot. Everyone wines about bounty gone but what about survival mode? Well that with be one the best options to bring back. But before any of these game modes could be considered, how about fixing the lag. Players with come if their was no lag. Lifeboat is the laggiest server I know of. Please consider my opinions on bring the game modes back. Thank you for reading this.

1 Like

well they have Survival Mode, but you have to pay for it (with either minecoins or money)

0 Likes

Really?

0 Likes

yes, really

0 Likes

Ehh hazard

0 Likes

So their are plots?

0 Likes

Not really. Survival Mode is a free to play gamemode within the Lifeboat Network. You might be thinking about Survival Mode Pro, which was discontinued on February 28th 2019. This was due to the lack of players. Lifeboat is always working to improve it’s games and player experiences.

0 Likes

Will lag be considered as a bug?

0 Likes

As far as I am concerned the lag is a issue, maybe before making any new games or bring huge updates to games like ctf, remove the lag

0 Likes

Lag is not considered as a bug, but you can always mention it to a Crew, Mod, Beta, Map, Dev, or Staff, member. They will come on the server and check if it lags. If the server is indeed lagging for them, and multiple players are complaining about it, then they will restart the server node that is affected. (Only Staff or Dev can reset / restart server nodes.)

During a node restart all previous items within a players inventory are removed. Sometimes they will also do full world resets clearing everyone’s inventories and resetting the world.

0 Likes

ok, sorry, I forgot about that

0 Likes

Yay, idea is implemented! Mobs give you ranking points! ^ _ ^

0 Likes