Home Play Support Products Blog

Survival Mode Pro will be discontinued on February 28th

smpro

El pingüino ya me dijo y pingedpie92 que

**I would like to state that there would be lots more players on pro it lifeboat would stop wiping the servers every few monthes! we just get out plots built up and bam! WIPED CLEAN! a lot of people got fed up and went to other servers because of that, now dont get me wrong, i would be fine with the sm server, but they are so ugly just a mess of half buildings and NO PLOTS for safety!! please keep this in mind when pro ends.
Thank you for your time.

I agree they had plots before an just said that they ain’t giving out free plots no more

Hablas Español?

Utilicé el traductor de google

I feel like CTF is next.
If that happens,
RIP

Lifeboat city CA t follow the path of SMPro anytime soon.
Tho I believe it should be removed

KitPvP and skyblock on pe . . .
Respectively, it’s a practical source of Greif that Bounty Hunter game mode was removed,
Through this removal, expect lesser purchases of worthless V.I.P.
Or now worthless

Yes! Also will smpro be removed? Or never updated or Abandoned? Also what would happen to free version of sm?

If you like smpro vote here.

• Keep smpro.
  • No discontinue it.

0 voters

what the frick I love sm pro I playthat 40 hours a day LifeBoat I will sue u ugh :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

@Cubistry13_Is_Dory
Chill, also 40 hours? Wow that’s alot!

of course it is survival mode pro is my life i play 70 hours a day :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: I hate u lifeboat ugh

Sorry for you @Cubistry13_Is_Dory

Ummm, did I really have to take FIVE FLAGS for that same message???

Also, I didn’t really play SMpro

XD THERE AINT MORE THAN 24 HOURS A DAY XD
But honestly the only reason I voted in mittu’s for an pro to be kept is for the sake of the builds.
I feel like this a cruel, yet mindless thing to do.

to tell you truth the survival mode was better with plots before they removed the plots from it
that where the trouble started

well bye bye smpro i will miss u despite nevrr playing in it or whatever

Good, I never really smpro nor did I play on it.
The people need refunds then.

Are CTFs numbers good?

People boycotted smpro… not cause they didn’t want to play it but because y’all failed to listen to the community and help make it better…

Smpro could still be running for at least another 1-3 year(s) if people just listened to us…