Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

Share your favorite games

Just a question for you guys. What’s the game you guys play the most?
I’m aware the half of you guys will not say Minecraft. The game that I usually play is Brawl Stars, the game that Super Cell made. It’s pretty joyable, if anyone plays this, let me now so we can have some duos.

0 Likes

My all time favorite game is The Witcher 3. I also really enjoyed the Bioshock series, Destiny 1 but not Destiny 2. Recently I’ve been playing Anthem but it’s been a bit of a let down. I’m excited for Boarderlands 3.

0 Likes

Dota Auto Chess / Auto Chess Mobile and Super Smash Bros Melee

0 Likes

I recently played an android game called Typoman, its really dope, but my favorite game ever is telltale’s the walking dead

1 Like

I would say europa universallias 4 since its the one I have the most hours in according to steam (1776 hours)

0 Likes

Slay the Spire and The Binding of Isaac are games I play basically every day. I enjoy them a ton and are two of my favorites.

For games that I’m currently playing that I really enjoy, Hollow Knight and Underhero. (No, it has no relation to Undertale or Toby Fox)

0 Likes

Critical Ops, Pubg Mobile, Tetris (Just started, I’m super bad), Minecraft, and sometimes I mess around on Fortnite mobile if my friends are playing. I haven’t been playing any of the fps games recently, so I’m pretty bad at them now as well, but I still like them.

I’m really exited for call of duty mobile, I can’t wait for it to come out some time this summer.

Yes I enjoy playing mobile games lol.

0 Likes

That’s one of my favorite games too!

1 Like

reddit youtube instagram and lbsg forums… lol

0 Likes

PLANETSIDE 2

if u like 96 vs 96 player first person shooter battles

this game is hardcore
and its free

play on potato settings and u can have 60+ fps on 300 player battle assuming u have a gtx 1050 and a decent cpu

0 Likes

Rocket League

0 Likes

Fartnite
Minecraft
Bathroom nite
Chicken nite
Real life edition
My brain edition
My hanger edition
My irl fridge
Drove ahead,