Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

SG Revamp

LBSG has turned into just LB as SG is dying. Zombie apocalypse and Prison have some how surpassed SG in player counts. SG is essentially lifeboat’s flagship mode, and to see it dying is sad as it rarely has more than 250 players.

I suggest lifeboat revitalize this gamemode, with new in game features, as adding more maps and more pointless cosmetics are not going to cut it.

So anyway, leave ideas you have on revitalizing SG, or whatever opinion you have.

• SG is fine the way it is
  • SG needs a full revamp
  • SG needs gameplay additions and changes.
  • SG needs more cosmetics
  • SG needs more maps
  • I don’t care

0 voters

1 Like

You might want to fix the poll…

0 Likes

I would also like to see some changes. I’m curious if you have any ideas on things that could make SG better?

0 Likes

You forgot about Lifeboat City. That’s a very good gamemode isn’t it? That’ll surely be the flagship gamemode.

0 Likes

Add Potions
Add Boats for water heavy maps
Perhaps utilize newer weapons added to mc, such as tridents, and crossbows.
Add regular gold apples
Decrease time it takes to start the game
Maybe lifeboat can even add their own custom enchants who knows.

Those are just ideas that came to my mind.

1 Like

Great ideas for sure!

0 Likes

To make SG better…eliminate it like they did BH due to low player counts…then bring back BH cause it was one of the most popular games with larger player counts.

0 Likes

This is sad

0 Likes

Yup! Agreed.

1 Like

Yes I agree… SG needs some revamps. Some are already in the works! It is sad because it was our most popular game for a long time, but if you look at the trends SG is not very popular on any servers anymore…

@braroh BH has never been close to the most popular game… not saying it won’t back… but its not as popular as you think it is. We are going to eliminate a couple other gamemodes soon, but it wont be SG

5 Likes

Eliminate Windy Isles

0 Likes

Windy Isles, Adventure Mode, COPX, and Mummy Valley are all going…

8 Likes

Any feelings?

SG was only popular bc thats what console players and some mobile and win10 players automatically connect to, to go to other games

0 Likes

It’s a shame, some of the mechanics that are used such as the vehichles could be used in other servers, potentially pvp games, yet they are just cosmetics that you have to waste in game or real money on.

0 Likes

Nooooooo please don’t delete SG, SG is my favorite one, I stream it lot of time in my twitch channel!

0 Likes

Is it possible that the sg player count was inflated from the fact it was the lobby?

0 Likes

Yup, thats the main reason why Survival Games player count went down.

0 Likes

Welp, all those hours are going too…

0 Likes

He never even said SG was going, Jesus

0 Likes

its called play a different game or server

0 Likes