Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

Ranking removed from player kills in lbc

U just asked for a list I didn’t say if it was correct

0 Likes

How would u know lbc is a federal or state police force/ laws

0 Likes

And Nebraska has local restriction so that example doesn’t work

0 Likes

I think he was expecting a correct list…

0 Likes

He shoulda said a correct list then XD

0 Likes

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhuuhuhhhh
Rainbow😊

0 Likes

Thank you lmao.

0 Likes

I’m not saying I do, but as @ZiqTheMan had said above… as the Lifeboat HQ is based in the US I’d say the basic content rules they enforce are those enforced by the USA’s Legal System. It would only make sense.

0 Likes

He literally said the opposite he said it could be anywhere the city that is

0 Likes

Anyways “Kill X” roleplays are rare and not even that serious. Not a good reason to get rid of why a lot of people play LBC

1 Like

Rank’s and points was for nothing

0 Likes

Lol then we should just have guns if you wanna be modern

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more

1 Like

If you arent fighting or earning money you’re waiting for 3 people that constantly tell and heckle people out of houses for roleplay
That no one is interested in. I’ve tried being nice and roleplaying majority of people ignore or get mad when you try to talk. I loved lbc a lot little over a month ago and I think these slight changes to the gamemode have made it extremely dull. Maybe survival mode has gotten a bit better l.

1 Like

They did not implement guns in Lifeboat city because this would violate the ESRB rating that Minecraft and the Server was given (ESRB 10+ - Fantasy, Mild Violence), if the ESRB Rating is violated, this might raise the ESRB Rating from 10+ to 18+ which will make minecraft and lifeboat no longer child friendly. parents would not be happy to see their child playing an 18+ game, killing other players endlessly in a civilized area with strict laws, in-game and in real life.

If they implement guns in Lifeboat City, rather than being a simple city roleplay that is mostly kid-friendly, it will become an 18+ GTA Roleplay.

All of the USA Gun laws you are babbling about makes no total sense and it’s an off-topic discussion that should be handled in a DM, and Ziq is right; Carrying a gun in public is internationally prohibited because carrying a gun in public will make people think you are an armed criminal ready to kill everyone you see.

1 Like

To add on to what @GTROMERO27 said, guns and swords are very different, and he specified that he was talking about this in the context of a modern city , where people don’t carry swords around.

1 Like