Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

R.i.p mittu47 :( long lived 2018 September to December 31. (Memorial)

While the Minecraft wiki does seem to say that fallen and dying trees are all Bedrock/Legacy Console exclusive, the discussion is a bit off-topic. This is pretty interesting though, I recommend making a new topic to discuss it.

Sorry for drifting a way a bit in the conversation there, and thank you, I may consider making a topic about this.

Go ahead! I think it’s a very interesting discussion now that Bedrock has more or less caught up to Java.

I didn’t even knew there was a mob named drowned. Lol. xD

I don’t want mcpe though because I suck at pvp on device and plus why can’t consoles get updates like there are ways to have updates and I can’t believe 20.00$ game on minecraft accually sucked, now mojang just abandon the con soles and move on its liek wasted.

I want the 1.9 pvp for bedrock edition,
I want to see the light leave those pvpers eyes. And see the horrors as their scrawny minds whine at the beholdence of a more developed pvp system.

Also bedrock doesn’t even have camera where u change the your character to 1st 2nd or 3rd like let me tell ya right now if u are in pvp battle being chased u are like oh save me idk if he’s behind me.

Alright, here’s the thing.

Console editions are now either Legacy Console or Bedrock. If you have an Xbox One you should’ve been able to get a copy of Bedrock if you owned the original Console Edition.

Second, you can switch perspectives. It’s buried in Settings -> Video but it should be there. It’s also accessible by hotkey on Windows10 Edition.

I have DISC of it.

Why mcpe sucks. Features that mojang won’t care about. Watch all!
:o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o:
Minecraft: When you can punch in mcpe (Not minecraft it’s different game)

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:
Minecraft When you can’t punch in mcpe

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Minecraft When having a pvp battle/fight when you can’t change to 1st or 2nd or 3rd person.

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:
Minecraft When you can change 1st to 3rd person. (NOT MINECRAFT it’s different game.)

This game is called Blockman GO block mods

I does not matter if u could just look back at pvp fight but that gets u slower like how about u have a view of back what’s happening and do a trick.

I’m the only one who knows you can’t punch or change vews in mcpe.

I’m confused - are you trying to say that it’s impossible to punch stuff or change views in MCPE? As stated above you can, it’s just an option buried into settings and it’s not as convenient as on Xbox or PC. Part of that is just because of MCPE’s platform - to interact you have to use the touchscreen, and there’s only so many controls that you can fit on screen before it becomes more bother than its worth.

Of course if you’re using a third-party option then all bets are off about what can and can’t be done.

You are using a third party version of the game!

? What?

You can’t punch in air on bedrock for some reason but on others can?

You can’t change person view unless u go to settings in video settings but why cant there be fast way like whay if if u were chased?

Of anyone can acess minecraft forums tell them that.

Oh stars no. We are NOT having everyone fight with diamond hoes.

Let me make this topic new again as of today it still crashes due to ads

Long live