Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

R.I.P HP Laptop that my parents bought recently

I’m… just really disappointed. You see that very sad emoji face --> :frowning:. That’s how I looked like when my laptop died… I swear, I only used it for like, drawing and word processing, until 8th of May came in and destroyed my very loved Lappy’s life and my life. It doesn’t turn on anymore. It was a very new laptop that my parents bought me. Like, I got it on April. Lucky for us that it still has warranty for 22 months, but for real? Lappy dying in front of my face and considering it’s still very new, why did that happen? MY PRECIOUS :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

And yes, I overreact to things that I love that die…

Ok, that’s all for now.

1 Like

Woah, this must be very hard for you. Good luck with this tragic event.

0 Likes

Oh i see why that all happened, your bought it on april 1st

1 Like

HaHAHAHA HAHAHA

0 Likes

Have you tried selling back as juice?

0 Likes

What model?

0 Likes

HP Pavilion ce1042tx

0 Likes

I’ll smash your iPad. How about that :\

0 Likes

Sorry I gave my iPad away now I have a phone

0 Likes

Then gimme ur phone.

0 Likes

I feel you man, my iPhone 6 finally gave up today - screen’s completely black and won’t do anything anymore. The touchscreen’s been wonky for ages so I saw it coming and backed up most of my stuff but it still sucks to suddenly lose a device. Hopefully yours is fixable cause it’s new though. Also, anyone got a cheap phone recommendation?

1 Like

Get an Honor phone or a Pocophone F1.

0 Likes

Nokia

0 Likes

Ew, Pocophone

1 Like

Nokia360, totally unbreakable, high quality graphics, big screen, small buttons, unlimited data free.

0 Likes

few years ago my ancient iphone 5 died after unplugging it from the charger and never turned on again.

it happened on new years eve

0 Likes

What about a Windows Phone? Those things are :fire::fire::fire::fire:

(notice the sarcasm)

1 Like

introducing new lifeboat merch, the lifeboat phone!!! runs just as our servers, we only have games, and nothing else! our games are simply unfinished, and we’re always adding more worse ones, such as lbc!!! only 1$ because it’s trash like our serv-
edit: its a JOKE

1 Like

Should an “Official Lifeboat Volunteer” be saying this stuff?

0 Likes

It’s an opinion so it matters.

0 Likes