Home Play Support Products Blog

Prison Update

Prison Update

Hey!

I’ve been working on Prison a bit to make it more fun to play and just fix some bugs.

This topic will just give you a list of what I’ve done to (hopefully) improve the game for you.
There are more features coming.

• Ability to move items inside of your inventory and hotbar

• This was extremely annoying, especially on Windows 10. Items can now finally be moved around in your inventory the way you like to. (You cannot move around the navigator etc. though)
  • Ability to hide the navigator and preferences items completely

• Even though you cannot move these items around in your inventory, you can completely hide them. This is automatically done in mines, but with this feature you can do it everywhere. To do this, simply type /hidehotbar or /hh
  • When being in the plot world and using /mine, it would not teleport you to the mine. This has been fixed.

• Broken items on the plots are now given to you, so you don’t lose them.

• Pets are now removed when you are in a mine. If you have them enabled, your pet will come back once you leave the mine.

• You are now able to clear your own plot using /plot clear.

• This might not be interesting for you, but you are no longer able to move the navigator etc. into chests.

• Ability to throw items away using /trash, which will open an Inventory deleting all items after closing it.

• Ability to reset your account

• Using /restart, you can now completely restart on Prison. This will reset all your information such as your rank, gold and plot.
  • Enchantments!

• This has been requested for a while, and has now finally been added. But, in order to enchant you will need to have a plot and an enchantment table as you can only enchant on your own plot. You can get an enchantment table at the Handyshop for 25,000 Gold. Each enchantment will cost money, depending on what enchantment you already have on your item.
      Available enchantments at the moment are: Efficiency (Axes, Pickaxes, Shovels) and Sharpness (Swords)
      More coming soon.

As mentioned before, there are more features coming soon.

I hope you like these changes and keep playing Prison.
Please also post feedback under this thread.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them!

LBSG, a good day

Great work as always!

Where are the enchantments?!

Great work, CraftYourBukkit! :slightly_smiling_face:

Good job, sir.

that green light scared the living daylights out of me lol

Meh I don’t play prison it’s really boring

Good job

Zoot zoot
Wrong grammar alert

Fixed.

Good for u
I dont play prison anyway ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯

What can we change to make it interesting for you?

Haha, sorry!

Coming. :slight_smile:

Lol no probs, after all you have done some nice work!

Thanks for the update!

Okay okay reasonable.
BUT WHAT ABOUT CTF?!
And BW is fine, still the best game on Lifeboat

Brah stop talking ABOUT CTF .-.
this is prison not ctf
triggered

i just realized this was bukkit

lmao i thought he dead

Maybe cops and robbers