Home Play Support Products Blog

Plots are bugged in CM

Please include some basic information so we may help assist you in the correct manner.

Incident: Plots will not unclaim and the relocate plot option is bugged.

Username(s):

Server: CM1

Attachments (if applicable):

My main issue here is that the plots will not unclaim. And players are forced to have plots in places they do not want. The “ relocate plot “ block in the book does not function properly. It does work. But not correctly.

The /unclaim function when typed just does not register at all. I am not sure if this has been documented or not.

Hey,

Apologies for the inconvenience! I’ll bring it up and hopefully it’ll be fixed soon.

Yes. I Was checking for any bad names. Bad plots. Etc. and that’s when it happened. ( I made a plot and since I am not a very regular player on the CM I was going to move it ) [ that’s when everything started. ] hope it does get resolved because I feel bad for the other players if it happens to them too.

And I felt so upset because the other player tried moving their plot and it was getting griefed and the plots were not being able to be claimed back and I could not do anything to help. . [ I did try to reach out to a MOD in here , but they missed my message ] ( So I personally messaged the player and sent them a $10 Xbox/Microsoft gift Card )

^ they put a lot of work into their plot.