Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

Please please, this is discord suggestion

Make a channel on discord where you can flood chat because I got muted for flooding and spamming like u seriously need a channel where u can flood, with slowmode. This way we can just flood all we want,

0 Likes

I really don’t think this is necessary, and will only confuse users as to where they can and cannot flood the chat. If you really feel the need to spam you could always make your own discord server, where you can spam all you want.

0 Likes

No @CrimsonDream89 I want a way where you can
F
L
o
O
D

0 Likes

This way you can chat by flooding so this way u don’t get muted

0 Likes

I highly doubt that’s something we would allow on discord. Sorry.

0 Likes

Also - why would you want to flood? If you really want to just randomly type out spam do it on your own server (Discord servers take literally 3 minutes to set up) or just stick it in any word processor.

0 Likes

Is this what you’re talking about?

7 Likes

No, I got muted just for flooding, like that’s stupid, flooding is like this.

F
L
O
O
O
D
I’m sorry for spam but that’s so stupid, using 4 Letters is considered flood, just wow, make some channel where you can chat with people and with moderators and others so this way you don’t get frikking warned for
F
L
o
O
D this is redicioulous.

0 Likes

It’s not. “Flooding” does not really have a purpose. It just makes the chat look spammy. If you want to flood, just create your own server. You can never have enough servers.

0 Likes

Please stay on topic. Any off topic comments will be deleted.

0 Likes

No, I said I wanna chat people there where it’s active and I can
FL
Oo
Dd
So this way you don’t have to be muted, geez, I don’t even wanna create discord servers cause my servers chat is always dead

0 Likes

Well that just isn’t going to happen. Maybe talk with people you are friends with and see if they have an active server that will let you do that. I’m in a few that allow users to spam and honestly I find it to be very unnecessary.

0 Likes

Here’s the thing mittu, it’s a bot meant to catch spam so if you send enough messages in a set time span it’ll warn you to stop and eventually auto mute you. It’s meant to catch spammers but also catches people like you, who speak

This
Which
Sets
Off
The
Automod.

Frankly it just fills up space that doesn’t need to be taken up. It’s easier and more considerate for everyone around you to put everything you want to say in one sentence. I had a short phase in 2017 where I liked to talk like that and frankly looking back it’s just annoying to read.

0 Likes

Sometime I’m like,

Tacos are cool. Yea yea.
And wait 2 min and then say
Lolol why chat dead
And repeat
@Penguin

0 Likes

Can you add a bot that if you mension it, it wI’ll reply saying something like hi, hello and whatever nice

0 Likes

There’s no real need for that… rule of thumb is that if you have 3 messages back to back already it’s a good time to stop and wait for someone else to talk. It’s a bit more relaxed in DMs and some small servers but not here.

1 Like

Also I don’t think the moderation is good @Penguin

Mods don’t tell me time of me muted

0 Likes

If you ask us we’ll usually tell you. If you like to chat like that most of your mutes are probably from the bot so that might be why you aren’t being told the duration.

0 Likes

I don’t even see the duration, the bot just randomly thinks, oh wait let’s unmute dis dude.

@Penguin

0 Likes

There is a duration that the bot mutes you from. Once the time ends, it unmutes you.

0 Likes