Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

My Friends

I am the mother of all geese. The river calls my name, speak to me my younglings! I like to keep my furniture polished and enjoy feeding carpets to my children. For it is I - MotherGoose!

My friends, we are on the verge of extinction. I’ve come here today to assist in not letting that happen. For we must speak to nature and sacrifice broken trumpets to their goddess.

The end is near. But for now, hide. We must live in the shadows, drown ourselves in suggestions and site feedback.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

It’s like that dramatic superhero scene that shows up when something serious is about to happen; like the world being destroyed and Albino is 1 of those characters who just don’t care and is like “Welcome to McDonald’s, how may I help you?”

2 Likes

The end is near!!! McDonalds won’t save us.

3 Likes

yea but at least it’ll be the most expensive stock so I can sell my 7 stock for insane amounts of money

0 Likes

We gotta save mother and her geese!

0 Likes

Oh no! Not the burgers…

Welcome to the forums!

0 Likes

Hello there mother goose! Thanks for teaching us lessons when we were still young. :smiley:

0 Likes

Mrs. Moderator ( you seem like a Daisy to me ). You must protect us. Spread the message to your fellow co-workers.

0 Likes

Hopefully they won’t eat the burgers but save them.

0 Likes

Forget the burgers, Daisy. Burgers are unhealthy, only such a tasteless fool will believe they are worth saving.

0 Likes

I like Caesar Salad more than burgers.

0 Likes

'Course they won’t, Burger King will.
Also, welcome to the forums!

0 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

0 Likes

@E.N.D is gone.
this account exists in here, but I never saw him reply or create a topic.
Anyways, welcome to the forums.

0 Likes

welcome but who dis

0 Likes

First, we have a Protagonist-wanna be. Then, a self-proclaimed King of derps.
-And now, A queen of geese?

The members of forums are getting worse everytime.

0 Likes

Welcome, friend!

1 Like

You tasteless fool.

0 Likes

Well hello there and welcome to the forums! My name is Popple and I am your average nobody.

I hope you enjoy the forums. Check-out times are between 7am-11am and breakfast is complimentary.

0 Likes