Home Play Support Products Blog

Muted in discord server

Please include some basic information so we may help assist you in the correct manner.

Incident: muted on discord

Username(s): Super Theo46

Server: Lifeboat discord server

Attachents (if applicable): I got muted in the discord for singing in voice chat 1. I didn’t know the rule existed and Dyno muted me. If I did know I deserved it but I did it. Now I can’t do anything I’m stuck without ability’s to chat.

Hey there, it happens to be that you were muted for 24 hours. It’s most likely for you to wait it out and soon you will be able to chat again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

By any chance, were you verbally warned by a moderator before getting muted?

Dyno warned me I didn’t see any mod warned or muted me

Dyno doesn’t actually warn but it does have a system where when you exceed 3 automod violations it mutes you for half an hour.

I’m used to 30 minute mutes to 2 hour mutes

Hey there, after discussing about your issue with a Discord Manager we’ve decided to provide you another chance. But before we proceed in un-muting, you have agree that you will not violate the rules again. If you are unsure, you can always check back at #rules or message an online moderator.

I agree not to violate any other rules ever again that’s a promise

Thank you, but since this is a late response. Your mute should have expired by now. Just remember, don’t violate the rules next time.