Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

Make it so you have limit of 4 topics you can make everyday

Do it, make of limit of 4 topic you can create so this way you dont get flagged for spam and this way you don’t have any problem of getting flagged cause you people keep flagging me even if I didint know I was spamming, add a frikking feature where the forum and warn you or something, geez, it’s not too hard.

Make only support and reports topic unlimited meaning you can keep on making report topic but you cannot make any other topic if you already have 4 topics created, also people with regular dare to try making the topic to whatever topic catagory will not work, this way you don’t get flagged.

Geez, make a feature where you have 4 limit of any other topic or have your topic pending till the next day. -_-

0 Likes

Ik this topic is spam but look at this! This forum is messed up. So I call this forum, the scary forums where you get flagged. -_-

0 Likes

This is exactly what they mean by spamming topics. Your suggestion has already been suggested here. You can always edit your post in that topic so you wouldn’t have to create a new one.

0 Likes

What a terrible idea.

1 Like

Exactly.

0 Likes

He could just try to keep his mouth shut, why is he asking us to try?

0 Likes

I’m typing dummy @Sparkz you always cause drama.

0 Likes

Stop causing drama, I had enough of you.

0 Likes

well dis escalated

0 Likes

You clearly don’t know the meaning of spam do you?

0 Likes

@Serenity mind telling Sparkz to stop continue drama? Thank you

0 Likes

I think the word “drama” you’re using are the films that are from Netflix.

0 Likes