Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

Lifeboat, please ban this kind of skin

This skin is unfair, baby skins? Well when they put on armor, their armor is invisible and it’s op skin, mojang could have made this skin diamond armor shown on chest very small but nope. Its hard to tell what armor they are wearing.

Then wear it for yourself.

what skin?

Well these types of skin have invisible armor, that’s so unfair, mojang could at least add ar or [quote="_hacker_mittu47, post:1, topic:52607, full:true"]

This skin is unfair, baby skins? Well when they put on armor, their armor is invisible and it’s op skin, mojang could have made this skin diamond armor shown on chest very small but nope. Its hard to tell what armor they are wearing. Behinds
[/quote]

I heard that servers like hive automatically change these skins into steve skins when players using them join their servers. Lifeboat should do that as well.

4d skins shall return one day…

I’ve seen a couple of skins like that in the past, if you had one of those blokkit, dinosaurs or whatever, they were popular back then. I’m pretty sure they made it so you can’t out on those skins so it automatically puts you in a Steve skin, but I’m not sure about the ranger smaller ones.

Moderators can manually change their skins to Alex/Steve (though recently it’s started being weird and just making tiny Alex/Steve skins at times), if you see one you can try to get a moderator to fix it. Some of those skins come in official Marketplace packs though so there’s only so much we can do.

Microsoft should step in and do something. They need to stop ignoring the multiplayer community.

Remember… I showed you a video that FireStormFox did?
If course it’s not a valid skin !!!