Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

Just question

Ever since forum Is shutting down and so I’m banned forever on discord, now what am I suppose to do? Others have discord rank but I no longer do, what’s the point of lbsg discord while you get banned and not just get perm muted forever instead of a ban?

1 Like

1 Like

You were given many chances and chose to continue to the point that a permanent ban was necessary. That’s your own fault for misbehaving, Lifeboat isn’t obligated to help you out here. You can still DM Lifeboat friends or participate in their own servers if they wish to invite you.

1 Like

@Penguin well I sill wnana be in lbsg discord cause I loved it,

1 Like

Does this mean I’ll need a new create account for discord

1 Like

Then you shouldn’t have broken the rules repeatedly, it’s not our problem that you couldn’t behave yourself.

I’m not blaming you, you’re just young. Again, you can reach out to your friends on the forums and talk to them on Discord and join their servers. Take some time to change your behaviour, but don’t ban evade. You were banned for a reason - maybe one day we’ll let you appeal it again, that’s up to @Serenity but for now, just live with it. Think of it as a learning opportunity.

1 Like

Face it, at least your not banned from Lifeboat. And like Penguin said, you can still talk to your friends via DM.

1 Like

@Penguin ok thank you, I’ll try to wait maybe till December and appeal again?

0 Likes

And learn not to do dumb things that will get me banned?

0 Likes

Age restriction is also a rule for the lifeboat discord server, betting you are younger than 13, meaning you are not yet eligible to join the discord server. Maybe wait for the right time to make an appeal and join back.

0 Likes

You will not be able to appeal anymore.

0 Likes

@Serenity now can I just make a new alt

0 Likes

And I’m not under 13 @GTROMERO27

0 Likes