Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

How often should Survival Mode Servers be reset?

Hello! I have never felt like survival mode servers are reset often enough. They are often completely trashed and have insane lag by the time the reset finally roles around. I’m not sure if other people share this viewpoint, that is just how I feel. But I’m hoping that if others agree- a change can be made and the servers reset more often. (Blocks and all) so please do this quick pole for me! :))
How often do YOU think sm servers should be reset?

• Every 2 days
  • Every 3 days
  • Every 4 days
  • Every 5 days
  • Every 6 days

0 voters

Are you currently happy with the amount of time in between resets on SM servers?

• Yes
  • No
  • I really don’t care

0 voters

Thank you for taking the time to fill this out!

2 Likes

No, I hate sm server resets

0 Likes

I feel SM is perfect with the current reset times. The only reason everyone complains is because they treat it as a factions server, which is something completely different. Maybe if players didn’t keep spamming blocks everywhere, making PvP arenas everywhere, and griefing everyone’s houses (Even though they are not playing to PvP) and making them into bases, then maybe it would be so much of a better server-world.

2 Likes

I agree, but we can’t stop players from doing those things. However, we can solve the issue by having more frequent resets to clear the greif.

1 Like

Not fair, why can all users have like have plots, meaning in order to ge it, u will need to build a nether portal and use flint and steel, and it will telelport u to ur plot, if a mob or user finds it, they will come to ur plot

0 Likes

From reading this and one of your past posts you seem to be really against pvp. Its ok if you don’t enjoy it but if pvp is how people enjoy playing minecraft, then shouldn’t they be allowed to make pvp arena’s? Griefing is completely different and I am 100 percent with you in that it should stop.

If SM was not meant to be a pvp server, shouldn’t pvp just be disabled?

0 Likes

Well said Hazard, if only people would share your viewpoint on the situation.
And yes @ohrangee567 I agree that pvp should be disabled, I suck at it and I hate it.

0 Likes

I don’t play on SM but from what Hazard said it seems like a lot of people like to pvp on there, so unfortunately I don’t think pvp will be removed.

1 Like

Yeah I only play sm for the PvP

1 Like