Home Play Support Products Blog

Hey everyone!

Introduce yourself to the community! Doesn’t matter how long you’ve been here, we want to get to know you! Please include your ign in the title.
My in-game ign is idriss chaynane
I’m a kid how likes playing Minecraft and free fire.
This is my 2nd year playing Minecraft.
My fav games are Minecraft and free fire.
My fav food is pizza :slight_smile:
My fav thing to do is playing games, watching movies.
My fav pet is pug.

Hey there, welcome to the forums!

Cool to meet u… if u have questions dont ask me i have iq of 3… ask someone like masterbropro1 who knows everything.

coolio, welcome.

Welcome!

Im smartypig.
The pig and bacon in a blanket of the hallowed forms.

Greetings Dear @IdrissChaynane12 **Please check the Terms and conditions they are important and will save your life so tap or click to this following link Happy lifeboating! Have a nice holiday :smiley:
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Feel free to copy this link and I don’t know why because I give new noobies or should I say New person? Well I just copy Terms and conditions link since others don’t do or they are just lazy! :slight_smile:

Pugs are probably my favourite breed of dogs ever and gosh they’re just adorable

anyways welcome :]

y are u a squirrel

I like squirrels.

Salutations.