Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

Hello, I'm IzzyPlayz2

Hi Lifeboat Community, my name is IzzyPlayz2 but you can call me Izzy. I like cute animals (especially kittens)
and gaming and TV and music. I joined because I wanted to have some fun and to get know more of the Lifeboat Community.

9 Likes

Well hello there and welcome to the forums! My name is Popple and I am you’re average nobody.

I hope you enjoy the forums. Check-out times are between 7am-11am and breakfast is complimentary.

0 Likes

sup dude

0 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

0 Likes

I dare you to click this
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
Welcome to the fourms! Please click this blue text. Its super Importent.
:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:
Come on! Just do it! DO IT cuz this link tell u about the fourms rule and in game.

Enjoy ur stay! I’m ur creeper mob so dm me for help. Don’t forget to ignite tnt :slight_smile:
Anyways enjoy dis fourms.

0 Likes

You guys are super friendly! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank You! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello!! :))

0 Likes

Well hello there mate!

Welcome to Texas, where everything is big-

O wait, dis the forums… yeah forgotto but hey, welcome.

0 Likes

yo i love cats too watup

0 Likes

Welcome to the forums!!
My name is @Loka_DutchAD but you can call me Loka!!
I am more than your average furry, I am a mythological one called a DutchAD. DutchAD stands for Dutch Angel Dragon. Though “Dutch” is in our name we are not Dutch. Dutch comes from the horse named Dutch. So I am a cross between a horse, an angel, and a dragon (DutchAD)
Want to know more about DutchAD’s?? Click this link:
https://www.dutchangeldragons.com/what-is-an-angel-dragon

0 Likes

You’re a half pony…

0 Likes

no actually it’s a horse, not a pony… :expressionless:

0 Likes

If you cross horses and angels, you get a pony.

0 Likes

no…

0 Likes

just no…

0 Likes

@IzzyPlayz2
:wave: Hello!! :wave:

——————————————————————
Welcome to the Lifeboat Forums!
We hope you will enjoy your stay with us, and we also hope that you can join us on the awesome Lifeboat Live Streams! (Hosted by our very own, @CooperCaspian )

If you got any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us! No question is a dumb one!
We will do our best to assist you in any Way, Shape, or Forum :ok_hand:
——————————————————————

At your service,@MasterAnonymous2

:sailboat: Happy Lifeboating!! :sailboat:

1 Like

Same, :heart_eyes:

0 Likes