Home Play Support Products Blog

Frequently Asked Questions

Welcome to the Lifeboat Network’s official forums! These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on forums.lbsg.net. They have been created by the forum administrators and are to be followed by everyone - no exceptions.

Guideline:

• Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. In other words, make sure to create a topic in the category it belongs to. Make sure to read the category description before posting. Users that are consistently posting in the wrong category will be given a warning.

• Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Roasting or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. Harassment of other players in private messages is also not tolerated and will lead to a warning or possible ban.

• Leaking personal information of other or yourself is prohibited and can lead to a warning/ban.

• Posts should not be made to cause drama, or otherwise wreak havoc/harass other members. If you notice something out of the ordinary feel free to private message a forum moderator. Moderators reserve the right to remove your post at any time without warning. Frequent posts deleted will result in a warning or possible mute.

• Degrading Lifeboat or any other server is not allowed. Feel free to provide suggestions on how we can improve and critiques, however.

• Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. If you notice an issue, please bring it to the attention of the official forum moderators. Please flag a post or comment to report it. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be warned and possibly banned.

• Lifeboat promotes a family friendly environment. Please keep posts G-rated, and your language as well. Profanity, sexual content, and generally offensive content will be removed and you will receive a warning or ban for posting such content.

• This is a primarily English speaking forum, please do not use other languages as a way of avoiding the rules.

• Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic. Examples of bad subjects include; ”Help Help Help Help”, “What do I do”, and random letters, emojis, and gibberish. Appropriate subject examples are; “Bought VIP and didn’t receive it”, “Hacker Report with evidence”, or “Cool map I created”.

• Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstances. This can lead to a warning or a ban depending on the situation.

• Separate server networks are allowed to be referred to, but please do not disclose the direct IP/link. Subjects should primarily centralize around Lifeboat Network or gaming in general.

• Forum moderators and staff reserve the right to remove or edit your post at any time. They also reserve the right to edit any content posted to the forums, or temporarily disable access to certain features. Warnings will be given prior to.

• Abbreviations are allowed on the forums but if used to offend/threaten a user, it can be punishable. (Forums only)

• Advertising is only allowed under the circumstances that the content is Lifeboat related.
    All of the forum rules also apply to private messages on this forum. Abuse of the private messaging system can also lead to a warning or ban. Please do not spam staff or moderators with private messages. Instead, make a topic in the appropriate category, or contact the Support Team here.
    The Lifeboat Forums are here for the community to have fun, and to make friends! Don’t let these rules ruin the fun for you, they are here to ensure all members have a great experience and nothing less.

Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I become a forum moderator/helper?
Forum moderator/helper applications are currently closed. When there are open positions a topic will be made and this page will be updated with the link.
2. How do I become a Lifeboat moderator or volunteer?
You can apply to be a volunteer here.
3. How do I contact your Customer Support?
You can contact our customer support team here.

Rule Enforcement
Warnings
Violations that warrant a warning:
Creating posts that are not relevant to the category. Staff will typically notify you before issuing a warning. Don’t worry though, a warning isn’t a punishment and is designed to help members of the forums.

Muted Account
Violations that warrant a mute:
Consistently creating inappropriate posts that abide these guidelines and have to be subsequently deleted/flagged. A warning will previously be given. You will still have access to the Forums with the exclusion of creating/replying to threads.

Temporary Suspensions
Violations that warrant a Temporary Suspension:
Failure to comply with staff warnings 2 or more times. Time is determined by the moderator’s discretion, varies by circumstance.

Permanent Suspensions
Violations that warrant a Permanent Suspension:
We take Permanent Suspension very seriously. Permanent Suspensions are a last resort only implemented when both Warnings and Temporary Suspensions have failed. In most cases a Permanent Suspension is warranted by continuous violations of the rules, and failure to comply with the warnings given by our Forum staff.

Before you continue with your time on the forums, it should be noted that the administration team does have access to certain information such as IP addresses and emails. We will never disclose any of IP or email related information to the public and you are at no more of a risk here than any other website. Please contact a forum administrator if you are concerned about this access or have any questions.

Thank you for taking the time to read through our guidelines. Happy Lifeboating! :sailboat:

Updated FAQ
Hi I'm noobieradam
Heyo I'm James, what about you?
Hi Forums
👉 Hoi,Itz me Jake! 😹
Positive 'Roasting'
Uhm wow
Aloha, you can call me Charles!
Hi. I am Ripto
Hi I'm JagNightSky
Then why?
Guidelines not loading?
Updates and Reminders
Forum moderator
What's your real life pet?
False flagging
False flagged
General questions for Survival mode
Im pooch
Hey! I'm Squiddy
Hello, Kinda my first time on the forums
.-. Hey I guess
Introducing myself aka Styvyyyyyy
Hey Its BenjaminBen
In the real world, I'm Danny, In MCPE, I'm known as TheOpDude
"Hello Mortals"
Mini Forum Updates!
Sir Here!
Hello
Xnave is in
Heya hey
Hi everybody!
Community GuideLines NOT Loading
Question? (More to the people than the mods but they could be helpful to with this)
Guidelines.com
Guidelines.com
Where are the Rules?
Friends for YT!
Friends for YT!
Heyo I'm James, what about you?
What are the guide lines to this Forum?
Hello I'm Ashley
H3LLO from itzCriticize
Hello
Hello
Heyo I’m james! What about you
Question? (More to the people than the mods but they could be helpful to with this)
Say Wut