Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

Forum Farewell Contest

Hello all,

As you’ve likely already heard, this month will be the last month of this forum as it will close on June 1st. To celebrate all the memories made here, there’ll be one last official forum contest.

For our final contest, we want you to make something that bids farewell to the forum. It can be an art piece or a writing piece, so long as something about it relates to saying goodbye to this community and platform.

Rules:

• Art pieces can be traditional or digital, but please try to put effort into it. Entries that are obviously jokes/low effort will be deleted.

• Traditional (pen/paper etc.) art should be photographed in clear lighting so it is easily visible.

• If you want to submit something in a format not listed here, DM me and I’ll decide whether it’s eligible.

• For writing pieces, make sure it’s not just talking about your experience here and how you’ll miss the forums. There’ll be another topic for that, but contest entries should be about the platform and community in general.

• Writing pieces should be not be excessively long - stay under 1000 words.

• Post your entry here in this category with “[CONTEST ENTRY]” in the title somewhere.

Details:

• Contest opens today and will be open for entries until 10:00AM PST on Wednesday, May 8th.

• Once closed, a poll will go up with all entries (1 vote per user) and will be open for voting until 10:00AM Friday, May 10th.

• Top two voted in the poll will win 1st and 2nd place, respectively, and a third winner will be chosen as a Moderator’s Choice.

Prizes:

1st: Custom Forum Tag and Contest Winner Badge
2nd: Contest Winner Badge
Moderator’s Choice: Contest Winner Badge

Thanks for reading and enjoy the last contest!

8 Likes

pinned globally #2
0 Likes

I might consider participating, but I’m afraid this will make me feel sad. I never saw this coming, it was a really great journey. I love you all. :heart: :cry:

1 Like

I never loved anyone. I don’t know anyone here. Lol. See ya strangers. :v:

4 Likes

me :cry:

0 Likes

Get discord buddy.

0 Likes

What’s the point of a custom tag when you only have it for less than a month because of the forums shutting down?

1 Like

It should be like an in-game perk instead.

1 Like

forums being gone? This is reason why forums is sucks now

0 Likes

Indeed.

1 Like

Hm, true. I’ll see if I can get approval to switch it to a Discord role.

1 Like

So if the contest will start, where do I start?

0 Likes

hey! what about me

0 Likes

This kinda makes me wanna cry😕

1 Like

Making a poem… Does that count?

0 Likes

Sure, that’ll go under writing piece.

0 Likes

i have it just dont use it lol how do i contact u

0 Likes

Use it, scrub!