:+1:

2 Likes

If I recall correctly, Factions was changed to Survival Mode a few years back

1 Like

survival mode isn’t really factions doe

1 Like

True.

1 Like

Yes we need factions sooo bad, sm isn’t factions since sm has no claim bases, no tnt, potions and etc. But I hope we don’t get golden apples. But I hope we get potions!

2 Likes

Facts faction’s factions

0 Likes

Absolutely not, I know most players won’t agree with this, but this would just bring more toxic players to the server. Factions also promotes players to start swearing and getting angry at the game because they may get looted or lose all their items.

3 Likes

Factions would be great since no other featured servers with a decent Factions but there can be possible issues with this gamemode like hackers, exploiters, and duplication.

3 Likes

wouldn’t it just be in the factions server doe ? plus xbox players have no other way to play factions

2 Likes

This is a major issue, as well as all the vulgar language that they would be saying… I’ve been on Versai, I know how bad PvP’ers are for their language.

2 Likes

I mean the world won’t be infinite and there will not be enchatment or goldenapples

1 Like

That would cause even more issues, especially with players complaining that if the server was created… their spamming of blocks, somehow relating to PvP, will cause the server to lag and become almost unplayable. At least, to the PvP’ers anyways. Half the time I don’t see anything wrong with the server, even though there are blocks everywhere.

In-game and Discord Moderator | Artist | Builder | Twitter Support | Official Minecraft Moderator

0 Likes

Well u can like have factions and make claim plots for free but people can still open chests and furnaces and etc.

Also maybe unclaimed plots will reset.

@Hazard_DutchAD

0 Likes

Still doesn’t fix this.

0 Likes

Versai barely has over 40 players at a time so the community of these toxic pvpers is really small. Even other servers like Mineage and Ghostride barely get over 20 players. Besides, a lot of pvpers prefer to play on other minecraft versions like 0.16.0 anyways, so this “toxic player” problem isn’t really a problem that lifeboat needs to be worried about.

Even if lifeboat added factions I doubt a lot of the “toxic pvpers” would even play on it, considering that pvping on Lifeboat is pretty laggy and the hits aren’t the best. Again, these players are a VERY small minority, and you shouldn’t see them as representing what most players who enjoy pvp are really like.

Any game can cause players to rage, it doesn’t even have to be pvp. This shouldn’t be something that prevents lifeboat from adding a gamemode that a lot of people would probably enjoy. The chat filter is there for a reason and if you don’t like what someone is saying, then there’s always the option to mute people. Lifeboat already has many pvp gamemodes and plenty of opportunity for people to rage and be toxic. If lifeboat needed to worry about toxic players, they would have had these problems a long time ago.

1 Like

Just a fun fact, Versai is actually co-owned by our good friend @ARTulloss !

0 Likes

I mean server will kill mobs, any object in ground
@Hazard_DutchAD

0 Likes

I know I play on there all the time. It’s a great server keep up the great work. Only reason I didn’t try to defend Versai is because he probably wouldn’t believe me and it wasn’t neccessary for my argument.

Oof, exposed lol. No wonder why he’s been bashing pvp so much recently

1 Like

Factions would also contain hackers

Like xray are unfair

0 Likes