Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

Bounty Hunter!

Ok So they took it Down due to bot Enough people joining but It was always So popular But is there Any chance we could get them To bring it Back…?

1 Like

I have very high doubts they will bring it back. Lifeboat has always been known to remove game modes that have become unpopular overtime, especially as they have demonstrated that more within the last couple years. I am almost certain they are also aware about the fact that players wish to see bounty hunter come back since it has been so highly requested ever since they removed it, but despite all of that it seems they have just chosen to not bring it back at all and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

1 Like

You know what would be a good idea?

As a community we get together to fund and develop our own server with lifeboat classics, like BH, Fleet, the original sm, and so on.

Too bad it probably won’t happen

1 Like

too much work. Plus LifeBoat uses their custom-coded “Steadfast 2” server software. To try and replicate LifeBoat would take ages and in the end would be pretty useless if no one would play on it since it wouldn’t be partnered with Minecraft.

0 Likes

Never knew that, interesting.

Just wondering, how do you know this?

0 Likes

It wouldn’t be unpopular because of this reason necessarily, there are a lot of small servers with a decent sized player base.

0 Likes

It’s been mentioned by staff in the past. I believe it’s some sort of fork of Pocketmine following what old posts have stated. They don’t keep moderation volunteers in the loop on it so it may have changed.

1 Like

Yeah as He said It would be Useless but Im gonna agree with the old games Which were Extremely Fun😁

1 Like

Ive done my fair share of server hosting and research on the subject. Steadfast 2 is private so the game would never be “exactly” the same

1 Like

I agree to a degree. There are many servers like BRLNS, NetherGames. But the amount of advertising you would need to get the amount of people needed to fill a game online at the same time would be too much work unless it would generate some sort of revenue :smiley:

1 Like

after doing some research. You might actually be able to download the server software. BUT LifeBoat would never give you their plugins that they used for BH (if they still have them).

1 Like

Just found out ur @TheShermanTanker2, explains a lot :grin:

Wait NVM, r u him or not? In confused

0 Likes

@ohrangee567 o im not

0 Likes

@ohrangee567 maybe ill just remain anonymous, the replies ive been getting are srlsy funny :smiley:

0 Likes

It is A fork off pocketmine created by Hydreon according to https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Bedrock_Edition_server_software

0 Likes

You do you

0 Likes

Steadfast 2 is free on github actually. But their released version of steadfast behaves extremely unstably and doesn’t even allow players to move normally. I suspect it’s slightly different from the one they officially use

0 Likes

@TheShermanTanker2 please don’t bump topics where the last comment was made more than a month ago. Thank you!

0 Likes

closed #19

Bumped

0 Likes