Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

BlockParty Suggestions

If you watched Cooper Caspians latest stream, you will have overheard us mentioning about new maps for BlockParty. I’m interested in your suggestions. What theme would YOU, like to see as a map on BlockParty?

I’ll be picking out some of your ideas for the possible creation of a new BP map!

1 Like

I do not know if my suggestion is completely good (but if I would like it)
I would like the map to have sides like this …
(I do not know how to explain it so here is a capture of how I want to explain it XD)

0 Likes

That is, as sides in the form of a staircase. (not necessarily as in the capture since it is only an example)

0 Likes

I would also like the images to come out like this at a block party. (obviously the images would change by level)

0 Likes

I like this idea. Although it depends on the generation of the map. I don’t know how the generation on the maps work.

This is also why the maps are constantly flat, and there are no bumps in the play area.

1 Like

Avengers EndGame theme would be more than awesome!

0 Likes

This wouldn’t be something that we could do for copyright reasons. Not to mention that the films craze is only going to last so long. By the time a map is finished, players might no longer be interested.

0 Likes

who watches those anymore lol

0 Likes

I hope we get bumpa

0 Likes

If you’re not going to participate in the suggestion, then don’t comment something ridiculously off topic.

1 Like

No, I said I hope there is bumps in maps

0 Likes

Check the last post relating to the question.

0 Likes