Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

Before anyone says anything

No, me and xCattyy are NOT getting married. i hate her
i had to make sure the topic clarifying that existed before Lordly over here trys to make a big lie saying we are.
they’re trying to get revenge for the wedding topic, don’t let them have their victory

0 Likes

Well actually you two have shown great interest in eachother, especially you towards her, me and @sprinkledcheese have plenty of evidence

1 Like

anything lordly says about this are lies i swear

0 Likes

No I haven’t.
The thing about her being the real ruler of the diamond swords was an april fools joke.
When I slept in her house on aperture, it didn’t mean we were a couple, it was just the nearest house. Boys and girls sleep in the same house all the times, do they have to a couple? no

0 Likes

I speak the truth and only the truth

Gotten and catty are getting married and blizz and I aren’t

2 Likes

We shall present evidence if we must.

0 Likes

I can disprove that in so many ways.

And yes you two are getting wedding. everyone knows if sil wants to make a project on it it’s real

0 Likes

I don’t approve of this wedding either.

0 Likes

Present your evidence i will debunk all of it

0 Likes

We didnt approve of our wedding either

0 Likes

You two did lots of stuff that caused everyone to start shipping you two.
we did stuff that doesn’t mean we’re a couple.
ship deloise people

0 Likes

Like what .-.

0 Likes

You gave him a love letter.
You two changed your bios to make it seem like you love each other.
For a whole day you two were a pda couple.

0 Likes

hate is a very strong word

0 Likes

it also explains perfectly what i mean

0 Likes

You don’t hate her gotten lol

Maybe you dislike her a little but not hate

0 Likes

nah i hate her
shes so annoying

0 Likes

Ok cool

0 Likes

we interrupt this topic to present this short story
Once upon a time lived a man named James. Or rather, that’s what people thought he was called. Then there was a snowma- COUGH lizzard COUGH COUGH boy named Lordly, which wasn’t his real name. But for the sake of the story lets call him Lordly. After “James” blew up a neighborhood containing the houses of many innocent people on a world named “Aperture,” “James” was sentenced to a life sentence in a place called aquarium. “James” still hates that place to this day, and wishes to destroy it.

A few weeks went by with the same routine for Lordly.

• Go on aperture
  • Torture “James”
  • Repeat

There was sometimes days between the steps of this routine,
Over time though, James started revealing a side of him. A girly side of him. He started putting on female pfp and fanboying like a fangirl. Until one day, she came completely clean about her gender. She revealed she was a girl.

Lordly was not shocked by this news that much. Although, he did start acting differently. He started being nicer to James, who was revealed to really be named Eloise, or ellie for short. He eventually offered her to start an Elon Musk cult with her. She gracefully accepted and became one of the three leaders of the Elon Musk cult. Shortly before the end of the Elon Musk cult, Lordly decided he was ready to come clean.

The next day, Lordly in a beautiful field of flowers, proposed to Ellie. Ellie, however, saw this coming, and brought a gift for him. That brought them closer in the marriage. They hid it, very well I might add, until a few days later, before the wedding was even planned, where they started going out of control. They started to make it obvious of their relationship. By the end of the day, everyone knew of their marriage. Fortunately, everyone was very supportive and a local diamond sword robbed 10 banks for funding of the wedding.

And here we are today. The wedding is being set up, and they’re failing to try to cover up their secret once more. However, they do not realize they everyone already knows and it’s far too late. A local man decided to make an animation dedicated to it, which everyone is hyped for.

the end

0 Likes

That fanfic was trash
Bad plot and bad writing 1/11

0 Likes