Home Play Support Products Blog Volunteer

Advanced happy birthday to me :v

Welp, my birthday is tomorrow (April 9) so… uhh… I’ll just give advanced shoutouts to some of my best mates…

@sprinkledcheese - One of my very close friends, she has been a very fun person to hang out with, she is very relatable, we never run out of things to talk about.

@Silhouette - Best filipino memeber I met, one of the most fun person to play with (Fortnut era)

@HawluchaFTW - One of my first friend in Lifeboat

@BliZZard - not really one of my best mates but I consider him as one even though I annoy him sometimes :confused:

@JeroxCopy - Made my life happy, sometimes a very annoying person but a very smart one too

@xCattyy - Pawsome PVPer, carried me in an SG battle, best person to annoy jk…

Ultramarine/Dagger - I can’t tag him cuz im scared, a very cool dude whom I played PUBG with mostly…

@Sparkz - Annoying butt head but a very funny person who made my day.

@ZiqTheMan - Best joker, best shipper, dirty minded but a very relatable serial pony killer.

@MasterBroPro1 - Very fishy person but a very funny one and really fun to talk with

Yeah, that’s all for the shoutouts and here is my message to the whole lifeboat forum community.

I thank you all for being with me (especially my friends) this is actually my 2nd time i celebrated my birthday here in the forums. You guys are the best. Yeah… that’s all.

Meep, bye I’m suffering from body pain and puberty :v

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Romero!

1 Like

You and him play PUBG mobile or PC? If mobile, add me

0 Likes

That ^^

But I don’t play much anymore.

0 Likes

Just add as a friend, it’s enough

0 Likes

Mkay…

0 Likes

happy birthday bro
8eaeff9f-173a-474a-b893-767febc53207

2 Likes

Beautiful!

0 Likes

awe thanks mero :))

1 Like

wow u forgot me

0 Likes

Me too lolll. You should’ve put had useless arguments with Killian, lol. We used to argue a lot and looking back, I didn’t really understand why those arguments sprouted in the first place.

0 Likes

I have suspicion between you two

0 Likes

Dear. Romero
Happy birthday!
From your pal, butthead

1 Like

After killing me multiple times in Aperture Residence… aboose.

0 Likes

@MasterBroPro1

0 Likes

You have failed the birthday.

0 Likes

i stole your artwork sorry

0 Likes

You jerk! I’m suing you if you steal my Grim Reaper.

1 Like

Prepare to die : D

2 Likes

i have the same lawyer pewdiepie does

0 Likes