Home Play Support Products Blog

Accidental Chest Openings

I’m sure that this has happened to everyone at least once while pvping. You’re tapping/clicking away trying to beat someone, and all of a suddent you accidently open a chest causing you to lose.

To prevent this from happening as often, I would suggest adding an OPTIONAL setting where a player cannot open chests, crafting tables etc. using tools (Swords, axes, etc). This setting could be accessed from the profile/settings item in your hotbar and should be added to any pvp minigame.

It’s already a feature on a small server called cookiebuild. I don’t know if it was meant to serve this purpose, but either way it would definitely help a lot of player avoid these accidental chest openings.

Note: This could be an OPTIONAL feature and can be turned off for players who do not like it.

• Yes, I would like to see this feature added
  • No, I would not like to see this feature added because: (Comment your opinion below)
  • I’m neutral and do not care either way

0 voters

This is a really great Idea! It makes it so that players can accidentally can’t open a chest during a fight.

I will forward this to the developers.

Thanks dude! Glad you like it as well.

While it’s not an issue for me, because I play on the Xbox one, I can see why this would be annoying. Not exactly sure how it would be implemented, but it’s a good suggestion.

It’s definitley something Lifeboat can do, and like i said it should be optional so it won’t effect player like you who play on console/PC

Tbh… good suggestion :+1: