Home Play Support Products Blog

A few common questions will finally be answered here!

I will be listing a few common problems that can be fixed in one click, also questions!

• You want to be a moderator/e-sportsstreamer/etc? Well click here to apply!
  • You are seeking for a job on lifeboat? Click here for further information!
  • need to report a bug? click here!
  • are you a YouTuber with over 2000 subscribers seeking for a YouTuber rank? Click here!
  • you speak Spanish/German? There are also forums in German and Spanish! Join the Spanish forums here and join the German ones here!
  • Read even more information here!
  • Meet the crew here!
  • Meet the volunteers here!
    *No. it is not true that you can get free ranks. You must buy them via lbsg

If you want to add anything to this, you’re free to do so by clicking the small square with the pen at the top of this post!

should i pin this again?
Also, whoever made me trust level leader, thank you! It means ablot to me that you trust me! :blush:

Yeah pinning this would be good.

(Btw I made you leader and more coming soon heh heh. )

pinned #12

Wow, that means a lot to me :sweat_smile: :smile:

I’m just wondering what is e-sports streamer

An eSports streamer is a volunteer that would Live Stream/Broadcast nightly eSports Tournaments hosted on either SG Teams, or Fleet.

thanks! I didn’t know that :slight_smile:

Ok this is the thing… There is a “time stamp” on every topic, it is on the upper right corner of every post. If it has something like this: aug '14 or aug '15 the time stamp tells you that it was aug=August and '14/'15= 2014/15. Also if the date is: aug 4 then it is ok… Make sure your date is in the region of 2 weeks of the last post. Sometimes there are some very long topics that keep repeating and bumping, like in the music section. That is ok, because it’s all about the same thing, but if you want to help someone that needed help for over 2 weeks and a moderator or person replied (also counts for reports) then do not reply. Thanks! I had to close quite a lot of topics. :smile: please don’t bump topics it’s very anoying! :smile:
Also if it’s a pinned topic I think it’s ok to bump.

[quote=“Zombieslayer124, post:17, topic:4217, full:true”]
Ok this is the thing… There is a “time stamp” on every topic, it is on the upper right corner of every post. If it has something like this: aug '14 or aug '15 the time stamp tells you that it was aug=August and '14/'15= 2014/15. Also if the date is: aug 4 then it is ok… Make sure your date is in the region of 2 weeks of the last post. Sometimes there are some very long topics that keep repeating and bumping, like in the music section. That is ok, because it’s all about the same thing, but if you want to help someone that needed help for over 2 weeks and a moderator or person replied (also counts for reports) then do not reply. Thanks! I had to close quite a lot of topics. :smile: please don’t bump topics it’s very anoying! :smile:
Also if it’s a pinned topic I think it’s ok to bump.
[/quote] lol time stamps …

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I think it’s because he does so many different things :stuck_out_tongue:

Fake YouTubers

Are the MOD applications still open? I have practiced my MOD abilities all day on Survival Games Server 15…

I’m so sorry. I didn’t know. I won’t do it again.

Pinned topics are allowed to be bumped. Also I made this for these kinds of questions. All I can say, yes the appplications are still open (to my knowledge) I haven’t been online in a few days, there are reasons for that. Please excuse me! In two days, I will be online more often, more like usual!
Rip :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face: #notification_squad

I will be opening this since I would like, that the support section isn’t filled with the questions like, why is ____ not on the meet the crew padge, where can I apply for _____, are the _____ applications still open, etc.
Thanks for reading! If a forum mod wants to keep this topic closed contact me at any time! Then we can discuss it :slight_smile: !
Have a great day!

Why is steadfast so bad? Lol. Look at my story where we had to ban ramen.

The Capture the Flag ip isn’t working. Says ip invalid

Try ctf1 or just ctf.lbsg.net
What update are you on?

Read the announcements on the team afterwards. Or I could screenshot it to you.

Help with issues + explanations for questions you may have

Iam on update 0.16.2